No such thing as too many...

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

Obviously I love reading. I mean I am a member of a book club after all. But did you know that I love books? I do. I love the actual book. While others often go to the library for the monthly pick, I find myself buying the book. Sometimes it's a matter of convenience, but if I'm honest, I just really enjoy owning the actual book. And what do I do with all the books? Well, I decorate my home. The different shapes, sizes, textures, topics, and colors inspire me and make my soul smile. So yes, I like to read, but I also like to look. At my books.
design style

2 comments:

aes March 23, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I agree that you can never have too many books...unless you live in a two room apartment. I too started out buying the books of book club, but I feel like a traitor when I have to pack the books up in boxes and store them in the attic. So, for now, the library is my friend. But I dream of the day when I can have a room with nothing but floor to ceiling built in shelves filled with books.

Faith March 23, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

I love good quality books with beautiful bindings and very worthwhile topics. One of these days I will have a library of my own (just of children's books if my current collection says anything about it), but for now the library is my friend. Six people living in 900 sq ft will do that to a girl.

I do love your shelf though.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP