I Didn't Mean To

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

-Anna

It has recently come to my attention (per a conversation with Erin), that I have unwittingly chosen almost all British authors for book club. (Stella Gibbons, Agatha Christie, P.G. Wodehouse and Anthony Horowitz). Robin McKinley is the exception and she resides in England with her British husband, so really she's not a big exception. What can I say? "I pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America..."

P.S. I'm 90% positive that I will be choosing Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte for my next choice, and yes, she is British.

2 comments:

Erin Conrad March 13, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

I really don't know what to think about this...you do know we dumped a bunch of tea in the harbor and declared our Independence, right? :)

aes March 13, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

So says Mrs. Ireland herself. Wait, what does Erin mean again?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP