July's Pick

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

-Erin

Do any of you watch Lost? I'm a huge fan. And when they introduced time travel into the story line, I became an even HUGER fan! I think I have Michael J. Fox and the flux capacitor (which, you know, is what makes time travel possible) to thank for this obsession.

So why haven't I read The Time Traveler's Wife yet? I'm not sure. Everyone LOVES it including this girl who brought it as a prop for her high school senior photo shoot!

time traveler.

This book is also being adapted to the big screen starring Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana. I'm ready to dive in to the past and the present and the future. I'm intrigued. And a little anxious. And might have already read the first 70 or so pages online!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP