Summer Ruins the Average

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

-Anna
I know I'll never be able to catch up with my sister's reading record. But I'd like to try. So I've been pushing myself to read more as well as trying to be more diverse in my choices (book club helps). But then summer comes along, and while some people may view summer as a chance to catch up on reading, it is not the case for me. Summer is by far my busiest season and so, invariably, my reading average begins to dip, drop and plummet. In fact, I've even fallen behind on my book club reading. Oh, no! But wait, is that a cloud I see, and does it...yes, yes it does have a silver lining. My parent's pool is finally up and running, I have this Wednesday afternoon off, I will sit by the pool and I will read!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP