Not in My Wildest Dreams

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009


-Anna

Elizabeth Bennett, Mr Darcy and zombies! I'm sorry did I read that correctly!? Does the title Pride and Prejudice actually have zombies tacked on the end! What, what is going on?

Apparently some guy (of course it was a guy, right?), decided that Pride and Prejudice could do with some undead walking around. I am outraged! Poor, poor Jane Austen.

And yet, Lizzy and Darcy, highly trained zombie slayers, falling in love while protecting the people of ---------shire. Okay, I admit, I am intrigued.

I guess the only thing to do is....read it!

2 comments:

Faith June 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

You do that. I'm boycotting all zombie & undead versions of Jane Austen novels. Sacrilege! This isn't the only one out there.

Ceri June 10, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

I can't wait to hear what you say about this.

Needless to say, I've been avoiding it :-S

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP