Thanks for the Memories

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

-Anna

Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern (author of P.S. I Love You) was the perfect read. I just finished re reading Twilight and I needed something less intense and less gushy. I'd never read Ahern before, but I did see the movie version of P.S. and liked it.

Thanks for the Memories made me laugh aloud as well as shed a few sad tears. It's a simple read about the complexities of life, living through pain, and letting the magic of life and love heal.

I'll be looking to pick up more of Ahern's novels.

1 comments:

Erin Conrad June 23, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Cool! That's good to know! Though I am slightly concerned that it has been less than a year and you've already reread Twilight. You do remember that there are 4 books total in that series, right? And that you didn't like the 4th book? Just checkin' ;)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP