This Never Happens

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009

-Anna

I am in the middle of 3 books! What! It's shocking I know because I am a one book woman. Loyal and faithful. But now I find myself going between 3 different books. It's madness. But let me explain.

I realized somewhat late that June's book club meeting was approaching in days and I had not started Huck Finn. Yikes. So of course I dutifully began reading Huck Finn...when a book I'd been waiting for was delivered. Well I couldn't wait, so I started reading that book. Then Erin announced July's book pick and mentioned excerpts were available online, so I had to check it out...and couldn't stop and read 187 pages before it cut me off.

And so that is how I found myself reading 3 different books.

Please don't judge me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP