Due January 27

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

-Anna
It's my turn to pick and I have so many options! I'll probably come across more, but I can only choose one.

I admit, I'm leaning towards The Thin Man or Stormbreaker. Though I've never read Alice in Wonderland or The Wizard of Oz. I don't think it is right that I haven't read either classic. And I keep running across The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society and thinking, I need to read that. Oh, and I just remembered both Kim and Journey to the Center of the Earth are on my shelf, waiting.

They are all waiting. Waiting for me to pick them up and enter the world they offer - mystery and murder, spies, strange fantasy lands, German occupation, Colonial India, the earth's core. Which one, which one?

I'm not ready to choose. I have a week to decide.

* * *
p.s. thanks E, for finding the all too awesome library card graphic. You are a rockstar!

3 comments:

Erin Conrad January 20, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Ooh, Anna! I haven't read a single one of those and they all look wonderful. (I too feel silly for not having read Alice or Oz.) I'd be happy to curl up with any of them. Yay!

Lisa January 22, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

being a kansas girl, i'm pulling for oz... i haven't heard of the others, though, so i'm a little biased.

aes January 23, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

well, kansas girl, don't get your hopes up too high. i'm still leaning towards the thin man and stormbreaker, though guernsey is still in the running. if i knew we were going to see wicked instead of mary poppins, i might be swayed - might.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP