Top o' the morning to ya.

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

-Erin

So I'm in the process of reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Wow that's a title for ya. And it is set in London and the surrounding areas which got me to thinking. So, my question to you is this:

When you are reading books about British characters or any character that speaks with an accent do you read with the accent? Meaning, do you hear the way they are actually speaking in your head?

I don't. They're all American accents in my brain. I think it would take too long to read like that. And as you may know, I like to read fast.

1 comments:

aes November 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Yeah, I think if it's British or Irish, I add a bit of accent in my head. Cheers!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP