Just this one time.

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

-Erin

I've recently discovered I don't really have a "kind" of book that defines me. But I'm used to having favorites. What's wrong with me?

You know how it goes, I like lots of music, but I'll always be a country girl.

And so many colors inspire me, but green will always have my heart.

And while I might enjoy a cold coke on a hot summer day, it will always be dr. pepper whose taste I crave.

I've found that while trying to put myself in a box when it comes to books maybe the best thing is to just realize that I know what I like and it doesn't have to fall into any specific category. I like lots of young adult and I like plenty of fantasy and a little romance never hurt anyone and politics always keeps things interesting.

So I'll just keep reading and when I come across something I like, I won't try to define it. I'll just enjoy it.

And I'm okay with that.

1 comments:

Charity McKenzie Shick August 6, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

The love of Dr. Pepper is strangely tied to geography. Not a single person I know here even likes the stuff, but just about everyone I know from Oklahoma is addicted. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP