What Now?

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

-Anna

I've finished Agnes Grey, so the question, of course, is what should I read next? That is the constant burning question. So, I spent some time browsing the local library's catalog and made a few requests.


First on the list: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This book was recommended by a client; I don't know much about it except it's YA,utopia/dystopia and a New York Time's bestseller.


Next I clicked on the library's link to books and reading and found a list of Jane Austen read-a-likes. Though nothing, in my mind, can come close to the original, I thought it wouldn't hurt to see if any of the books were good, so I requested Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler and Vanity and Vexation: A Novel of Pride and Prejudice by Kate Fenton.


Then I went back to a favorite and added Robin McKinley's Stone Fey. Last, but not least, the next book in the Cecy and Kate Series, The Grand Tour.


I feel pretty pleased with my choices. Now the burning question is, can I read them all before they are due!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP