To The Library and Back: a trip on my bicycle

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

-Anna


I was determined to make it to the library today. All my requested books were in, I had two books due, and I had a small - ahem - fine to pay. My problem? No car. Dauntless, I decided to see if the left-outside-in-all-weather-unridden-
for-at-least-three-years-hand-me-down-bike-
from-my-sister was an option. My first thought was, no, the bike with flat tires and rusty chain is not an option. But on further inspection and after airing the tires, I felt it was good to go. So, I packed up my library books, a pump (just in case) and a bottle of water and pedaled off to the library. And though I arrived at the library red faced, sweaty and short of breath, I came home a happy and triumphant reader!

2 comments:

Erin Conrad May 14, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

wow. that's impressive especially considering how windy it was yesterday!

Lisa May 15, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

awesome pic! and i'm very impressed.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP