Pat on the back.

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

-Erin

I think it's a first. And so I feel the need to document it.

I got this month's pick, The Road. I read it. And I've EVEN written my review of it (though not blogged yet) all before my fellow book club members have even thought about it. I'm usually the one pushing the deadline down to the very last day. I think I procrastinate because I read extremely fast and because I work better under pressure. Whatever the reason, I'm on top of it this month.

And with that, I'm patting myself on the back.

Do any of you read more than one book a month? I'm holding steady at that average at least for now...

3 comments:

Faith April 13, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Woohoo for being first, right?
I read about 2 books a month, sometimes three depending on the ease of getting through things. I'm have an 800 or so page book on my library list now though, so I'm sure that one will slow me down.

Erin Conrad April 13, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

800 pages! What are you reading?

Faith April 15, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Well, I haven't started it yet, but I will be reading Mao: The Unknown Story by Jung Chang

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP