Miss Pettigrew - E's Review

>> Monday, July 5, 2010

Lately I've had an undeniable urge to be more fabulous. I'm not sure exactly what to do with this new found desire except strive to be more like Miss Pettigrew.

I could land myself a job where I meet a new best friend, have more adventures in one day then Huck Finn, get completely made over and then, of course, I could find everlasting love.

But that's just the stuff silly romantic books are made of, no? And while they might not be true to life, they are completely and utterly charming.

So I say cheers to romantic comedies and to dreaming of being fabulous!

1 comments:

Unknown September 14, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Read this review again, with the knowledge now of what lies ahead for you. The fabulous has begun :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP