Her Mother's Hope - Anna's Review

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Francine Rivers' skill as a writer moved me through Her Mother's Hope quickly and easily. But it wasn't until the epilogue that I discovered the heart of the book. In this post snippet, Rivers explains how the series is loosely based on her grandmother and mother. Laced with interesting family history and an insightful look at how relationships can get off course, I could only wish that the rest of the book had captivated me half as much as the ending.

2 comments:

Unknown July 29, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

I love a good book...

tracysbooknook.com December 21, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I've actually struggled with Francine Rivers lately. I found that Her Mother’s Hope didn’t have very much hope at all. After writing my own review (which you can read at www.tracysbooknook.com ) I went out and read about 50 other reviews, and 50 out of 50 loved this book. I guess there’s always one in the crowd who doesn’t fit in – and this time it’s me. :-(

-Tracy

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP