Aha!

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I've finally figured out the slump/funk/what is wrong with me cycle that I am in.

See, I never actually finished reading A Farewell to Arms which as you might know was February's book choice. My book choice at that. And because of this, I have yet to write a review. I particularly don't like it when things go unfinished. So on my nightstand it awaits, sneering at me every night. It's almost as if it knows that it has backed in a corner and is just waiting for me to make the next move.

Well, I've decided that I will finish it. Someday. But until then, I must move forward with other reviews and more reading.

Now to figure out how to not fall asleep the second I open a book...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP