Goals of sorts.

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

-Erin

I have an ongoing list of goals I hope to accomplish this year. Among those are...

starting a record collection
building a fort
and reading the Federalist Papers again

There I said it out loud. Now I've added a level of accountability.

And while we primarily read fiction here at the Sage Room, it seemed worthy of note to let you know I'm going to read the Federalist Papers again. I work in politics and what with all that is going on in our country I needed to go back to my foundation. And this is where I landed.

I'll let you know how it goes. It will be weird reading them without knowing I'm going to be quizzed or called upon in class.

4 comments:

aes February 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Well, I could probably dig up so old quizzes from Dr. Morel's class if it would make you feel better.

aes February 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Um, yeah, going to need more information re: fort building!

Erin Conrad February 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Quiz away! But I'll need a blue book before answering. And yes, a fort. Definitely an indoor fort. Wanna help?

aes February 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

I am so so so in on the fort building. Should I send you a resume? I have experience in both outdoor and indoor fort building.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP