The Book Thief - E's Review

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I know we've covered this before but I wanted to start my review out the same way we start our book club meetings.

We ask each other three questions to cover the broad base and to get the conversation started:

1. Did you like the book?
2. Would you read it again?
3. And would you recommend it?

This is how I answered:

1. I liked the book.
2. However, I won't read it again. You have to be a stellar book for me to say I'd read you again. The older I have gotten, the shorter life has gotten. So hence the need for stellar.
3. But yes, I would recommend it.

The thing I liked the most about this story was that Death was the narrator. And Death sees life in color. And with that I can relate.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP