AR Looking for an AALB

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

-Anna

I am an Avid Reader who is looking for an Awesome Average Length Book to read.

I love Young Adult Fiction.

I love Fantasy and Science Fiction (not the crazy weird stuff, more along Lewis, Tolkien, Rowling).

I love Jane Austen.

P.G. Wodehouse hits my funny bone, and L.M. Montgomery soothes my soul.

I am looking for a book that I can't put down, that I can take long baths with, that will make me laugh out loud and perhaps shed a few tears. Would prefer 400 pages or less.

Is there anyone out there who can set me up with an Awesome Average Length Book?

2 comments:

Charity McKenzie Shick September 28, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I have a great average length book to recommend, but I don't think it really meets w/ the rest of your criteria.
The Kite Runner. It probably won't make you laugh, but it will almost definitely make you cry.

aes September 29, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

The Kite Runner does make a lot of book lists. Hmmm, I'll have to keep it on my to be read list, but I don't think it will fit my current mood.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP